Things have a way of going wrong at the worst possible time. So call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and our experienced plumbers will be there. It means that day or night, there’s always someone you can trust, just a phone call away.
Morrisons Maintenance Plumbing is here to help you everyday, but we don't stop there. Blocked toilets, leaking sinks, burst pipes, water heater failures or house floods are some of the common problems we deal with on a regular basis.
If it happens in the middle of the night or at the weekend it can be very stressful and damaging to say the least. That’s why we provide our 24-hour Emergency Plumbing service covering the Sunshine Coast and Hinterlands. No matter what the problem is, or what time it happens, call Morrisons Plumbing on 0431 013 875 and we’ll help reduce any water damage or be on our way as quickly as possible.
Water Emergency Tips
- If flooding or excessive flow, isolate electricity at the main meter-box, else...
- If localised, turn off, un-plug and move any effected electrical appliances
- Do not use any electrical appliances or utilities or water utilities that may pass more water through the effected area
- Turn off house water supply if flow is excessive or causing damage, else...
- If possible, turn off local water supply tap if flow is not contained
- Where possible, determine leak or burst source and give Morrisons Emergency Plumbing a call on 0431 013 875
- Mitigate any further water damage or flow with buckets or towels or attempt to remove excess water through mopping